Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 a chit chat section ??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mudder
Advanced Rider

296 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  05:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mudder's Homepage Send Mudder a Private Message
I thought a chit chat section for those things that don't pretain to horses at all yet you wanna tell your friends about. Like my water flood pics. I don't like to take up space for real horsie things with things that aren't horsie. I feel bad.

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  07:50:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Try the topic area called: Saddle Shop Corral It's not limited to just horse stuff....and don't feel bad, I thought that your flood pics fit in....I was worrying about your horses! There....that is the connection, you HAD the pics in the right topic all along! lol

Again, welcome, Mudder!

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"

~~~~~~

Edited by - Saddletramp on 04/06/2005 07:51:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mudder
Advanced Rider

296 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  09:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mudder's Homepage Send Mudder a Private Message
Ok no problem I'll put my non horsie crap there then. tee hee. Hope that big meanie Flooper doesn't move it tho. hahahahaha
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  4:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage Send n/a a Private Message
What are you talking about man?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000