Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GrandPacha
Tenderfoot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  6:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrandPacha's Homepage Send GrandPacha a Private Message
Hello
I have a question about the avatars... can we put our own avatar, from our website ?
Mine would be

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  09:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Sure - your avatar was added and you should be able to change it via your Profile in the upper left corner of this screen....

Chuck

-The Saddle Shop
-Where horses like to shop!
http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  09:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Sure - your avatar was added and you should be able to change it via your Profile in the upper left corner of this screen....

Chuck

-The Saddle Shop
Go to Top of Page

GrandPacha
Tenderfoot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  6:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrandPacha's Homepage Send GrandPacha a Private Message
Thank you very much

Don't speak well English - be understanding please !
Go to Top of Page

GrandPacha
Tenderfoot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  6:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit GrandPacha's Homepage Send GrandPacha a Private Message
Thank you very much

Don't speak well English - be understanding please !
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  7:00:11 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
COOL! Can you add mine too? PULLLEEZZZ????

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  7:00:11 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
COOL! Can you add mine too? PULLLEEZZZ????

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  8:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Hey Karen,

Are you on "the eDgE"?

(MarkeyJay)

-Saddletramp
"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  8:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Hey Karen,

Are you on "the eDgE"?

(MarkeyJay)

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  04:58:41 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
MarkeyJay,

Ummmm.......YES I AM.

It's good to see a familar face. LOL!!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  04:58:41 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
MarkeyJay,

Ummmm.......YES I AM.

It's good to see a familar face. LOL!!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  05:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Welcome!

I think that you'll like it here! It's different from the eDgE, but just as informative. Not quite as busy, but that's okay, cuz I feel that if I miss a day here, I'm not lost, like on the eDge.

PS to Chuck....do we need a topic heading for "getting to know each other" or "meeting up"....or should we be using The Corral?

Avatars....there, I've mentioned the topic! I want one of Chey when I get a better photo...NOT the one where she's wearing her cheesy red nylon gear!

Anyway, I've hijacked GrandPacha and Paintgal's thread, I'll move on....hehehe, apologies all around. Ooooo...another thought, Chuck....is it possible somewhere to amend a topic title if we "reply" with a slightly different twist? For instance, GrandPacha started this topic about avatars, if I wanted to reply about avatars and other, say....icons and .gifs, I'd want to slightly modify the title "Avatars" to include my addition to the topic. Perhaps so that my reply was then titled "Re: Avatars, Re:Icons and gifs"

Or do you have the capability with this program to "move" this posting to a more suitable "topic" and then give it a more comprehensive title?....leaving a directive posting here in it's place? "This posting has been moved to "The Corral" under the title of "Pitiful 'Puter Questions from Saddletramp" ?

Just some more "stream of consciousness", I was up very early....
<me, yawning>

MJ

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  05:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Welcome!

I think that you'll like it here! It's different from the eDgE, but just as informative. Not quite as busy, but that's okay, cuz I feel that if I miss a day here, I'm not lost, like on the eDge.

PS to Chuck....do we need a topic heading for "getting to know each other" or "meeting up"....or should we be using The Corral?

Avatars....there, I've mentioned the topic! I want one of Chey when I get a better photo...NOT the one where she's wearing her cheesy red nylon gear!

Anyway, I've hijacked GrandPacha and Paintgal's thread, I'll move on....hehehe, apologies all around. Ooooo...another thought, Chuck....is it possible somewhere to amend a topic title if we "reply" with a slightly different twist? For instance, GrandPacha started this topic about avatars, if I wanted to reply about avatars and other, say....icons and .gifs, I'd want to slightly modify the title "Avatars" to include my addition to the topic. Perhaps so that my reply was then titled "Re: Avatars, Re:Icons and gifs"

Or do you have the capability with this program to "move" this posting to a more suitable "topic" and then give it a more comprehensive title?....leaving a directive posting here in it's place? "This posting has been moved to "The Corral" under the title of "Pitiful 'Puter Questions from Saddletramp" ?

Just some more "stream of consciousness", I was up very early....
<me, yawning>

MJ

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  11:29:00 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
ACK!! That pic didn't work out too well. Joe doesn't look so good when he's stretched. LOL! If it's not too much trouble, could you change it to this one?

Is there a way we can change them if they're already online somewhere else?

Thanks!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  11:29:00 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
ACK!! That pic didn't work out too well. Joe doesn't look so good when he's stretched. LOL! If it's not too much trouble, could you change it to this one?

Thanks!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  2:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
quote:

Yes - I use the same file and location that your avatar is located. Just replace the file with the same name and your picture will change.

Chuck

-The Saddle Shop
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  2:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
quote:

Yes - I use the same file and location that your avatar is located. Just replace the file with the same name and your picture will change.

Chuck

-The Saddle Shop
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  2:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message

And while you're at it, Chuck.....would you please add Chey's photo as my avatar? Appreciate it! (It's not quite the photo I want to use, but I will change it in my file later. She looks really gassy....)

Many thanks!

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  2:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message

And while you're at it, Chuck.....would you please add Chey's photo as my avatar? Appreciate it! (It's not quite the photo I want to use, but I will change it in my file later. She looks really gassy....)

Many thanks!

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  09:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Thanks, Chuck!

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  09:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Thanks, Chuck!

-Saddletramp
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  1:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage Send n/a a Private Message
Paintgal I love your pictures!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  1:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage Send n/a a Private Message
Paintgal I love your pictures!
Go to Top of Page

WhistleGrinAndRide
Tenderfoot

17 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  6:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit WhistleGrinAndRide's Homepage Send WhistleGrinAndRide a Private Message
mine also. Is there a way to do it ourselves or do you do it forus Chuck?
Mine would be

Control the life in the body, so then the mind gets it, when the mind understands, then the feet understand."

Ray Hunt, master horseman
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  9:42:37 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
WGAR,

That's too big for an avatar! They need to be 64x64 pixels.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe 6 y/o Paint
Paoli, IN USA

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000