Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 Something helpful on the forums
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KZWestern
Beginning Rider

99 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  10:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit KZWestern's Homepage Send KZWestern a Private Message
I belong to another forum and something thats AWESOME about it is that when you put your cursor on the post "title" a little box pops up that has maybe, the first paragraph of the post. Its really nice and helpful because you can kinda get the feel of the post. I put my cursor over it so I can see if its something I can actually help out on. It saves time plus its helpful!

My horses are my light

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2004 :  1:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage Send n/a a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by KZWestern

I belong to another forum and something thats AWESOME about it is that when you put your cursor on the post "title" a little box pops up that has maybe, the first paragraph of the post. Its really nice and helpful because you can kinda get the feel of the post. I put my cursor over it so I can see if its something I can actually help out on. It saves time plus its helpful!

My horses are my light

what did you help on?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000