Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 New Forum?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  2:09:51 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
Chuck,

How about a forum where we can "shoot the breeze"? I know there's the "General Information" but I feel like I almost need to ask a question or dish out advice in order to post there.

As for names.... "The Feed Bucket", "The Barn Aisle", "Horse Tales" or...or...well I'm out of ideas!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  5:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
"The Corral Gate", "The Front Porch", or heck, "The Back Porch" even. "Over Coffee", "The Clover Patch", "Stirrup A Story"....

I agree, PaintGal, that perhaps a more general discussion area might be needed, however, so far, no one has seemed upset if we've highjacked their thread to share an off-topic story, or just strayed from the topic and/or posting.

I belong to another forum and if you inadvertantly post under the wrong heading, it gets moved by the Admin to the correct heading. Good or bad, right or wrong, it takes some getting used to.

And as a side bar, ggggrrrrr to the host site on which my avatar photo is posted.....the site refuses to recognize our network...so no pic shows up. (Can anyone recommend a good photo hosting site?) On top of all that, our phones have been out for DAYS, and the phone co. has already missed one deadline to get them working. (Thank goodness we don't have dial-up internet, at least we can get online!)

-Saddletramp
"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  10:30:33 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message
http://www.photobucket.com/ looks like it might work.

I'm lucky to have my string and tin can phone system here. If it goes out, I'm offline!

Karen & Joe
Paoli, IN USA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000