Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Fitting Your Saddle to You
 What size for an Australian saddle?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AtticusKZ
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2004 :  09:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit AtticusKZ's Homepage Send AtticusKZ a Private Message
I'm considering selling my Aussie saddle and getting a new one, but I was confused of what size I should get. I was looking at size charts for an Aussie saddle and I found two different ones that say different things. I am about 5'6" and I weigh 131lbs, what size seat would work for me?
Also, I am not sure of the seat size of the saddle I own (I got it a few years back and haven't used it in a while); I remember hearing that it was 18", but when I try measuring it i get 17". What is the correct way to measure the seat size on an Aussie?

Kristin

Edited by - AtticusKZ on 08/15/2004 5:58:30 PM

Tvaders
Tenderfoot

1 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2004 :  3:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tvaders's Homepage Send Tvaders a Private Message
www.downunderweb.com has great info on how to choose the correct saddle size using your height, pant size etc. They also are great to work with when buying a saddle. They phone to go over your order to make sure what you are ordering will work for you.
Go to Top of Page

AtticusKZ
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2004 :  4:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit AtticusKZ's Homepage Send AtticusKZ a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Tvaders

www.downunderweb.com has great info on how to choose the correct saddle size using your height, pant size etc. They also are great to work with when buying a saddle. They phone to go over your order to make sure what you are ordering will work for you.

Okay, I'll check that site out. Thank you for the information! It's a lot of help

Kristin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000