Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Tack Questions and Comments
 NEED HELP ON HOW TO CLEAN WESTERN SADDLE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

DISALTO
Tenderfoot

15 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  12:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit DISALTO's Homepage Send DISALTO a Private Message
HI,I'M NEW AT THIS.
MY GIRLFRIENDS MOM HAS A WESTERN SADDLE THAT SHE HAS NEVER USED. SHE WANTS TO SELL IT AT A TACK SALE THAT IS COMING UP SOON BUT BEFORE SELLING IT SHE WANTS TO CLEAN IT. IT HAS SUADE IN IT AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN IT IS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? I APPRECIATE ANYONES INPUT. THANK YOU. :)

sbower
Clinician

1083 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  1:25:27 PM  Show Profile Send sbower a Private Message
Is it a light color or dark? You don't want to do anything that might darken it.... if its never been used, why does it need cleaning? They sell suede brushes in shoe stores.... a good brushing might be all thats needed.

<'\__~
_(( // ====

Go to Top of Page

DISALTO
Tenderfoot

15 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  2:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit DISALTO's Homepage Send DISALTO a Private Message
IT'S A LIGHT COLOR. THE REASON THAT I WANT TO CLEAN IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE GARAGE AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO GIVE IT A LITTLE TOUCH UP BEFORE SELLING. IT STILL LOOKS IN GREAT CONDITION SO I MIGHT JUST SELL IT THE WAY IT IS ANYWAYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS.
Go to Top of Page

missy
Beginning Rider

USA
123 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  7:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit missy's Homepage Send missy a Private Message
Lexol makes some great cleaners and conditioners. They have non-darkening cleaners and suede cleaners. I have used their products before and really like them. Just follow this instuctions on the label.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000