Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Saddle Shop Corral
 Hoosier Horse Fair
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  08:33:51 AM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
Anyone going to the Hoosier Horse Fair this year? I'll be there all day on Saturday and 1/2 a day on Sunday.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

hmeyer
Clinician

USA
2194 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  10:07:21 AM  Show Profile Send hmeyer a Private Message
We'll probably be there all 3 days! Fun stuff!

"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A manís soul canít be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  12:06:03 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
Don't know yet... but I'm thinking about it.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  2:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message
I'm going at least 2 days. Once with hubby to look at horse trailers, YEA! and then of course a 2nd day to shop without husband, haha!
Can't wait!

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  3:22:20 PM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
I can't wait either. I'm sure I'll end up staying most of the day on Sunday and then fussing at myself for having the long drive back to KY. I have such fun there and am always loaded down with "free stuff" for Hi-Grey (he just loves it when I go). I always spend some $$ there, too. I'm in the market for a new pair of riding boots since Piper Pup ate the tongues out of my old ones (did I mention how much I love that dog?). I hope the Aussie guy is there again this year hocking his leather wax. He was definitely easy on the eyes and made my boots look good, too. I also have to stop by the ITRA booth and renew my membership.

Appygirl

The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,

Go to Top of Page

beccajane
Trainer

USA
985 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  4:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit beccajane's Homepage Send beccajane a Private Message
When is it? I'd like to go this year. Free stuff? Wow! We are going to the Flat Shod Sale in Bowling Green on the 18th. Anyone else going?

Edited by - beccajane on 03/08/2006 6:00:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Boots
Beginning Rider

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  5:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Boots's Homepage Send Boots a Private Message
HHF is on March 31 - April 1 & 2.
I've been going since its inception... over 26 years.

Got a friend who'll attend the Flat Shod Sale. She sure loves her TWH.

Boots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me, and I forget. Teach me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I learn. Ė Ben Franklin
Truth is not determined by a majority vote.
- Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger
(Now Pope Benedict XVI)

Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  8:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message
I'll be going Friday and Saturday! Boots, I went to the very first one, and have been to most since. Think I might have missed a year or two, but no more than that! Remember when it was just one building????

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  08:59:24 AM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
Keep your eyes open for me on Saturday, Vicki! I'm sure I'll be everywhere! The HHF will be my birthday present to myself as my b-day is on 4/4.....(that justifies spending money there, doesn't it?) lol

Appygirl

The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,

Go to Top of Page

hmeyer
Clinician

USA
2194 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  10:36:21 AM  Show Profile Send hmeyer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by appygirl

The HHF will be my birthday present to myself as my b-day is on 4/4....
Hey, bring a birthday cake and we'll help you celebrate! Have a happy one!
Hey, I also heard that Ed Chambers has had a couple of videos made and they will be available at the Horse Fair. Can't wait to see those! That would be a good b-day present for yourself, too!

"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A manís soul canít be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Edited by - hmeyer on 03/09/2006 10:39:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Boots
Beginning Rider

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  12:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Boots's Homepage Send Boots a Private Message
quote:
Posted - 03/08/2006 : 20:04:17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be going Friday and Saturday! Boots, I went to the very first one, and have been to most since. Think I might have missed a year or two, but no more than that! Remember when it was just one building????

EZ2SPOT

Yes, I do EZ. The old horse stalls were still there, and the Fair committee (just a handful of horse lovers working their butts off) had put up a short set of long bleachers in the small indoor practice ring. There weren't any barriers between you and the horses as they came in for the parades of stallions and breeds.

The food was great too!

Boots

Tell me, and I forget. Teach me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I learn. Ė Ben Franklin
(Now Pope Benedict XVI)

Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  12:33:03 PM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
Yeah, 21 at last! I'm sure there will be many suitable birthday presents for me there!

I'll bring the cake, but will make my friend carry it so I can keep my hands free! lol

Appygirl

The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,

Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  12:43:28 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by appygirl

Yeah, 21 at last! I'm sure there will be many suitable birthday presents for me there!

I'll bring the cake, but will make my friend carry it so I can keep my hands free! lol

21???? Are you sure about that????? ROFLOL!!!!!

If I do go, it'll probably be on Saturday.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Edited by - Red Hawk on 03/09/2006 12:45:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Boots
Beginning Rider

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  12:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Boots's Homepage Send Boots a Private Message
quote:
hmeyer - posted - 03/09/2006 : Hey, I also heard that Ed Chambers has had a couple of videos made and they will be available at the Horse Fair. Can't wait to see those!

It's about time.

Boots

(Now Pope Benedict XVI)

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000