Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 A prettier one!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TripleB
Beginning Rider

65 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  10:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit TripleB's Homepage Send TripleB a Private Message
This is Angel, she is much prettier when clean! Let me know what you guys think of her!
By the way, let me properly introduce myself!
My name is Melissa, I am 26 and new to riding. I am just now getting to do what I wanted to do as a child.
I have been lurking and learning alot. I want to thank everyone for such a great forum!

TripleB
Beginning Rider

65 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  10:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit TripleB's Homepage Send TripleB a Private Message
Sorry, I ment to shrink the pic and hit submit accidently...

Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  1:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message
Welcome Melissa. And welcome to one of the greatest adventures on earth, HORSES!
I know nothing about confirmation, but I love looking at the pictures. She's purty!

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

TripleB
Beginning Rider

65 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  1:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit TripleB's Homepage Send TripleB a Private Message
She is a mess! she rolls alot! If I bathe her she rolls faster... lol

Go to Top of Page

TripleB
Beginning Rider

65 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  4:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit TripleB's Homepage Send TripleB a Private Message
Here is a neater pic of Angel, now if I can get a neat one like this in the spring, when she is clean!

Go to Top of Page

beccajane
Trainer

USA
985 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  5:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit beccajane's Homepage Send beccajane a Private Message
Welcome! Angel is a beauty! She looks very trim and athletic, is very well put together, a nice top line. Can't see her legs much so I tell much there. And don't you know? You can't ever keep the white "white" during the winter and spring! But she sure is pretty...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000