Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Saddle Shop Corral
 Where's Troy????
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Budman
Advanced Rider

USA
230 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  09:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Budman's Homepage Send Budman a Private Message
I haven't seen any posts from Troy Tynan for some time, has anyone heard from him?

Bud

ttyndale
Trainer

USA
744 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  07:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit ttyndale's Homepage Send ttyndale a Private Message
I am back!! I "fell into a black hole" so to speak, but now I am back in the light. Thanks for missing me, I missed you guys too.

For me, I haven't done ANY horse related things. I haven't even seen Gabriel since mid November and I don't feel good about that. Life is kind of in the way for right now. I just started a new full time Permanent position (Technical Support Engineer) It will eventually entail light traveling to different cities to install servers, etc. So far so good concerning the job. It will help to get back on a consistent schedule and take care of these mounting household expenses.

You will be seeing me back on the board. Hope you are doing well!
Go to Top of Page

Termite
Advanced Rider

369 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  3:26:37 PM  Show Profile Send Termite a Private Message
Troy

Glad to see you back and that things are looking up for you. Better go see Gabriel because he is probably wondering what happened to you.

Termite
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  7:56:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message
Welcome back! And congrats on your new job! Let us know how everything goes! And how is little Joshua doing?

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

ttyndale
Trainer

USA
744 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  12:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit ttyndale's Homepage Send ttyndale a Private Message
Hey Ez! Joshua is doing really fine, a delight to Daddy's heart. He just starting saying "Dad DA Dad DA" it's so cute! Need to show you some updated photos. I will post when I catch a minute.
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2006 :  5:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message
Great! Sounds adorable, looking forward to seeing his latest pictures!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  7:30:50 PM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
Welcome back, Troy. I've been away myself due to work, but I'm back now. I bet Joshua doesn't fit in your cowboy hat anymore! lol

Appygirl

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000