Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 Hunter's Delight
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beccajane
Trainer

USA
985 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  10:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit beccajane's Homepage Send beccajane a Private Message
OK...sorry I don't have a better picture. I will post one of Deuce later when I get one without a saddle. This is my mare, Hunter's Delight, A/K/A Daisy. She is a 6 yr old APHA mare. This is right after a bath and was not willing to stand still. She is a great grand-daughter of Peppy San and shows a great interest in cows. She does have a brain to go with the looks! This was taken about 2 years ago and she has filled out considerably since then. Sorry it's not such a great picture....couldn't get the "red eye" out!

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  12:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message
Beautiful and looks like Little Joe's horse. Looks athletic and in shape. I'm terrible at the fine points.
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  6:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Nice proportion of white. Nice neck, nice hip. I'd love to see a recent pic! Hint, hint...

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

TripleB
Beginning Rider

65 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  8:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit TripleB's Homepage Send TripleB a Private Message
She is beautiful! She looks so serious! I just LOVE paints... If only mine were well broke, maybe she'll get there....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000