Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Discussions on Fitting Saddles to the Horse
 tex tan endurance saddle
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gzw316
Tenderfoot

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  12:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit gzw316's Homepage Send gzw316 a Private Message
chuck or anyone,
hi!everyone i'm an old new guy to forum. i need some help,there's a tex tan endurance saddle with horn on ebay,the seller claims it has 16"seat and 23"length on flex bars.sale is over in 24hrs.
are textan flex endurance saddles made in full inch sizes? all the ones i've seen are in 1/2" seat measurements?
chuck,i see you have the same saddle on your site in 15.5" seat.i would prefer a 16-16.5" seat and my horse has a very short back,high withers and big hips so i like the 23" length. i'm having a hard time finding a saddle that works well. i made a bunch of templets,looks like 7.5"wide angle fits the best and ordering sway back pad on your site. i don't think he has a sway back but does have high withers short back and big hips creating a short low back.
i've read all the forum messages,learned alot from you guys,would appreciate any help,quicker the better, thanks

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  1:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Are you asking me to help my competitor sell you a Tex Tan Saddle on Ebay

If you look at the picture of the tag, you will notice it is an 08tf903c55 in which the c55 stands for Chocolate with a 15.5" seat.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

gzw316
Tenderfoot

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  3:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit gzw316's Homepage Send gzw316 a Private Message
thanks chuck, that's what i needed to know. i figured if it was a 16", then you didn't have one to sell me. so since it's not,can you get a 16.5" or what would you recomend? if the saddle wasn't something you didn't have(double negative?) i would rather buy from you anyway.i don't think that he will beat you price even though it's on ebay. (i'm serious about that)
i have an ortho-flex saddle that i love but it's 27-28" and seems to be making my horse sore .he went from a puppy dog attitude to pinning ears back as soon as i put a pad on his back
i also have a circle y saddle that doeasn't fit him but may work on my other quarter horse,still trying it out.
i prefer a 16"seat which my ortho-flex is,my circle y is 15.5" and a little snug.1 would also prefer a western saddle to an endurance saddle but need something short,a flex tree would be nice.
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2006 :  7:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Yes, we can sell the 16.5" - just call our toll free number 1-866-880-2121.

It is the lowest cost leather saddle with a flex tree and small skirts that we offer. Another saddle, but more money would be the Circle Y at http://www.horsesaddleshop.com/horn-endurance-saddle.html

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000