Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Tack Questions and Comments
 show halter
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gspugs
Tenderfoot

2 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  5:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit gspugs's Homepage Send gspugs a Private Message
I am trying to find where one my buy the cable material to make cable show halters

gspugs

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  7:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message
I don't have any experience with cable show halters. Have seen some Arab show halters with cables. If you go to a pet store I have seen some pet leashes that might work and they come in a lot of different colors.

Welcome to the board.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  7:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message
I don't have any experience with cable show halters. Have seen some Arab show halters with cables. If you go to a pet store I have seen some pet leashes that might work and they come in a lot of different colors.

Welcome to the board.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  12:48:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
You might want to ask at a local hardware store also. Or craft stores. You wouldn't believe the stuff they can get sometimes.
Go to Top of Page

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  12:48:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
You might want to ask at a local hardware store also. Or craft stores. You wouldn't believe the stuff they can get sometimes.
Go to Top of Page

gspugs
Tenderfoot

2 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  6:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit gspugs's Homepage Send gspugs a Private Message
thanks all--I have tried the craft shops--will go too local hardware

gspugs
Go to Top of Page

gspugs
Tenderfoot

2 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  6:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit gspugs's Homepage Send gspugs a Private Message
thanks all--I have tried the craft shops--will go too local hardware

gspugs
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000