Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 Login Problems
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ree7
Advanced Rider

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  09:50:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit ree7's Homepage Send ree7 a Private Message
Hi Chuck:

When I try to log in, many times it won't "take". Once I do get logged in, if I go to another thread, it automatically logs me out. If I post to a thread, after I post, it logs me back out.

I use mozilla firefox search engine (not IE or netscape), could that be the problem?

Ree

Edited by - ree7 on 11/02/2005 09:56:19 AM

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:36:19 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
Hi Ree; I use Mozilla Firefox, too, and haven't had any problems as you're describing. So, it must be something else. Hope you get the problem solved.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:36:19 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
Hi Ree; I use Mozilla Firefox, too, and haven't had any problems as you're describing. So, it must be something else. Hope you get the problem solved.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
I don't know if it is anything I can control. It is likely a security setting on your computer, having to do with allowing cookies.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
I don't know if it is anything I can control. It is likely a security setting on your computer, having to do with allowing cookies.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

ree7
Advanced Rider

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  11:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit ree7's Homepage Send ree7 a Private Message
RedHawk and Chuck: I cleared cache etc. and now it seems to be holding the log-in.
Go to Top of Page

ree7
Advanced Rider

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  11:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit ree7's Homepage Send ree7 a Private Message
RedHawk and Chuck: I cleared cache etc. and now it seems to be holding the log-in.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000