Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Testing Forums
 blonde day testing
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  3:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/fracturedbones/th81526064707_0_SM111.jpg

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  11:04:05 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by fracturedbones

Hi Bones. If you are trying to post a pic, you have to click on the little mountain-like button in between the email button and the # button. This is the image button. Then put the pic address in between the two thingies that appear in your message. The "th" in the pic address means thumbnail print... or something like that and is usually a very small pic. I hope you don't mind that I corrected yours so it'll come through .

Edited by - Red Hawk on 10/21/2005 11:08:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  11:04:05 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by fracturedbones

Hi Bones. If you are trying to post a pic, you have to click on the little mountain-like button in between the email button and the # button. This is the image button. Then put the pic address in between the two thingies that appear in your message. The "th" in the pic address means thumbnail print... or something like that and is usually a very small pic. I hope you don't mind that I corrected yours so it'll come through .

Edited by - Red Hawk on 10/21/2005 11:08:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  12:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message
Looks better on your yellow background! What happened was I accidentally downsized the pic on photobucket...once you do that can't upsize it. Couldn't remember which was the big one and which was the small one so tested...Duh! Last numbers were SM and BG...finally figured it out! That was Rick's pics...got them posted nice size after all.
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  12:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message
Looks better on your yellow background! What happened was I accidentally downsized the pic on photobucket...once you do that can't upsize it. Couldn't remember which was the big one and which was the small one so tested...Duh! Last numbers were SM and BG...finally figured it out! That was Rick's pics...got them posted nice size after all.
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  1:34:07 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
They came out nice, too . Glad you figured it out .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  1:34:07 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
They came out nice, too . Glad you figured it out .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000