Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 General Information
 Forum FAQ
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  7:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
This is a work in progress, in which I reserve the right to modify at my own whim. Any time one of my rules are broken, I reserve the right to modify or delete the offending post without explanation.

• All posts are to be civil.
  • All posts are to be 'G' rated.
  • Signature lines are to be limited to 4 lines and one small graphic. When the signature lines start taking over the posts so it becomes untidy and hard to follow a conversation, I start to delete signature lines.
  • Signature lines can not link to retail websites (a website that has a shopping cart). If you do want to advertise, we offer free advertising at http://www.dailyequine.com/bannerrequest.asp or email me at mailto:specials@dailyequine.com for an agreement on linking.
  • No providing a direct URL link to a competitor (a website that sells saddles). If you wish to include information from another competing website, use the function at www.tinyurl.com to change the offending URL to one where I do not link directly to the competition.
  • No bashing HorseSaddleShop.com, DailyEquine.com or our Moderators at DailyEquine.com - Create your own website and bash away if you have the desire.

• Moderators and Admin have the ability to post new polls - politely ask one of them if you have a new poll request.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000