Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Fitting Your Saddle to You
 Fitting a barrel saddle
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

katnjames2001
Tenderfoot

3 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  06:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit katnjames2001's Homepage Send katnjames2001 a Private Message
My 5yr. old daughter is going to start the barrels and I was wanting to know what size barrel saddle she would be needing. She is about 35 to 40 lbs and average hight for a 5 year old, any sug. would help me greatly.

Thank you

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  07:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
I would suggest a 13" for the best fit, but my money conscious side would suggest a 14" to last a few years longer.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

katnjames2001
Tenderfoot

3 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  08:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit katnjames2001's Homepage Send katnjames2001 a Private Message
thank you for your help I thought a 13 but i wasn't sure If i can find a 13 at a good price that is what i will go with If not i will go with a 14
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000